|Like us on|
|Follow us on|
KU Medical Center Tours
Tours for High School Students
groups of high school students can tour the ku medical center campus in kansas city, kan. for a first-hand look at a modern academic health center. this tour is designed to visit three departments on the ku medical center campus, this tour is not a full walking tour of the campus.
To Schedule a High School Group Tour
guidelines for scheduling tours:
- All tours must be requested by a teacher/sponsor
- Tours must be scheduled a minimum of 4 weeks in advance.
- Tour groups must be 30 students or less.
- Tours require a minimum of one chaperone for every 10-15 students attending.
- Students must be enrolled in 9th grade or above.
- Tour presentations are dependent upon department availability.
- Tours will be held on the 2nd and 3rd Thursdays of each month.
- Tour times will be 9 a.m. to Noon.
- Classes must arrive on time and ready to tour.
Tours for College Students
interested in attending the ku school of medicine, nursing or health professions? visit these pages for information on tours and campus visit opportunities: